17 Inch Weld Draglite

dcurtis

10 Year Member
Jan 19, 2006
Does anyone have pics of a 91 Gt with 17 inch weld draglites? I am going to get a set of weld draglites but I was just wondering how they would look in a 17 inch over the 15 inchers?

• Sponsors (?)

they used to they are really hard to find. some guy on here has the 18 inch ones and i think they are to big. I have seen the 17's and they look good. I love the look of the 17 inch prostars though.

Yeah, I am pretty sure you can still get the 17in Weld Draglites, I was at a friends house last week and I think it was a JEGS catalog that still has them in it, I was just wondering how they would look on a foxbody gt in the 17 inch version, I was also wondering the rears would they fit good without sticking out passed the fender lips, I would like to get the 17x9 for the rear and the 17x7 or 8 for the front With some 245-45-17's up front and some 275-40-17" out back.

Im not sure of the size (looks like 18's in the back and 17's in the front), as i took this picture while i was driving through a CVS parking lot... but i like it!

drags.jpg

I agree, +3 now...

Terrible wheel design to go that big. 15s look good, 16s would probably look good, 17s too big, 18s are retarded. In my opinion a fox with 17s or bigger needs to have the right wheel. Just the size wont do!

I think the 18 on the rear is way too big, but i like the looks of the 17 on the front... its just a little different than the other 653 mustangs at the track with 15" drag lites.

here is an updated/better pic with the 18's. Different tastes for different people. If you want 17's and can find them, go for it.
If we all could rock 15" draglites all would be right with the world......:rlaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0570_1 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0570_1 (Medium).JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,734