17" Pony R

MUSTANGJOE

Silver Stanger
Founding Member
Apr 9, 2002
Hey guys

Anyone know who sells the 17" pony r besides LMR?

Im looking for 2- 17x8 and 2- 17x9 or 17x10 (4 lug)

LMR have been out of stock for some time now.

Thxs

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

Technically Mavromount made the wheel that is trademarked the “Pony R” which has been discontinued for some time and won’t be remade.

LMR made a slightly different replica with whatever wheel manufacturer they are contracted out with. I believe they are the only game in town for 17” pony wheels right now. Get them while (if) you can.

Reactions: 1 user
Technically Mavromount made the wheel that is trademarked the “Pony R” which has been discontinued for some time and won’t be remade.

LMR made a slightly different replica with whatever wheel manufacturer they are contracted out with. I believe they are the only game in town for 17” pony wheels right now. Get them while (if) you can.

Ive contacted mavromount which is now ponyparts.com, they stopped making them ur right.
Ill get on lmr's alert me list i guess.

Thank u

Ive contacted mavromount which is now ponyparts.com, they stopped making them ur right.
Ill get on lmr's alert me list i guess.

Thank u
I wanted LMR's chrome 17X8/9 pony wheels and had the same luck. I got on their alert list and when I got the notification they had them I ordered them immediately. I really like them on my '86.

906A4149-9779-4E56-9990-681095FFF42B.jpeg
That was 17x10 in the back and 17x8 in the front

I cured the clearance issue by using the longer studs, which allowed for the 1/2” spacer, and Bilstein quad shocks which are much narrower than stock. It’s VERY close to my exhaust, but it fits with 315/35/17’s.