187 Ride or Die?? WTF is this ghetto crap?

Black95GTS said:
Exactly. My ancestors came to this country with little more then a couple potatoes and still became legal citizens of the country. Furthermore, they didn't expect the US to adopt their culture, or change their customs, or enact special legislation where even though they werent citizens they should be allowed to vote and recieve federal aid. They just kept working at it.

If you want to improve your way of life then thats fine. But don't do it to the detriment of mine. I don't mind the government using my taxes to give families in trouble a hand up, but to think that MY government uses MY money that I WORKED FOR to give handouts to people who AREN'T CITIZENS really pisses me off. :bang: And that instead of going through the admitted hassle of becoming a citizen, they are fine to fly under the radar and reap the benefits.

Adam
Man, did you read any of my two posts above? Please tell me what benefits they are reaping by almost dying coming across the border and working for near nothing in the freakin hot ass fields, a job that no one will do besides them, having fake social security numbers that pay taxes and social security that they will never be able to collect. If all those lazy ass white drunk bums off the street would go out and get jobs working in fields maybe they could get some food too instead of panhandling. They arent swindling people, and they arent taking your hard earned tax dollars. And you cant really compare the times of immigration through ellis ilsand band in the early 1900s to trying to become a legal citizen today. The boats just showed up and they processed you through(probably changing your last name in some way) and then you were a citizen of the USA. We were trying to fill this country since we had now finished the Frontier in 1850 and had a LOT of room and a BIG need for workers in factories. It was easy back then, these days they only have a certain amount of people they allow to become citizens and it is a very long and tedious process, take a step back and think if your family was in poverty and you could run across the desert and get them the money they need. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteDevil said:
If all those lazy ass white drunk bums off the street would go out and get jobs working in fields maybe they could get some food too instead of panhandling.
Lets keep it civil here ladies no need to start name calling :nono: . But if hispanic/hatian Americans legal or not stopped working in fields the price of fruits & vegetable that need to be picked by "white americans" would triple over night and no one would be able to afford to eat/buy these items unless you’re well off. It was said a few years ago that if the main field workers (mainly Mexican) would stop working and go back to their native land the price would jump and farm owners would go bell up. Food for thought (<-this time it's free :rlaugh: )

wytstang said:
Lets keep it civil here ladies no need to start name calling :nono: . But if hispanic/hatian Americans legal or not stopped working in fields the price of fruits & vegetable that need to be picked by "white americans" would triple over night and no one would be able to afford to eat/buy these items unless you’re well off. It was said a few years ago that if the main field workers (mainly Mexican) would stop working and go back to their native land the price would jump and farm owners would go bell up. Food for thought (<-this time it's free :rlaugh: )

I'm not making it a racial issue. Black Americans and Yellow Americans and White Americans and whatever other color Americans are all being affected by the same problem. Regardless of the farming issue, there are other problems about the lack of boarder patrol.

How about terrorists? How easy is it for some radical Islamist to slip over the US / Mexican boarder? For this reason ALONE we should build the wall I was talking about earlier.

How about drugs? Anyone who denies that huge amounts of drugs crosses over the southern boarder is blissfully ignorant.

How about the damn take over of the American Southwest by Mexico? The Mexican president refers to illegal aliens as "heroes" and encourages people to cross the border. To Mexico, the border is a concept, not a fact.

I could go on and on, the fact is, cheap produce is a small problem compared to the larger issues.

adam

Black95GTS said:
I'm not making it a racial issue. Black Americans and Yellow Americans and White Americans and whatever other color Americans are all being affected by the same problem. Regardless of the farming issue, there are other problems about the lack of boarder patrol.
I quoted whitedevel not you ("white lazy bumms"
You said:
How about terrorists? How easy is it for some radical Islamist to slip over the US / Mexican boarder? For this reason ALONE we should build the wall I was talking about earlier.

How about drugs? Anyone who denies that huge amounts of drugs crosses over the southern boarder is blissfully ignorant.

How about the damn take over of the American Southwest by Mexico? The Mexican president refers to illegal aliens as "heroes" and encourages people to cross the border. To Mexico, the border is a concept, not a fact.

I could go on and on, the fact is, cheap produce is a small problem compared to the larger issues.

adam
Lets not just focus on Mexicans, I live near the Keys were a crap load of Cubans are a able to stay if they touch U.S. soil and no other race/culture can boost such a claim (not keeping it fair). So if they can sneak in so can terrorist like you mentioned, so are Haitians coming in doing the same thing not legal (same as some Cubans not all being registered, don’t ask why). You want a wall then build one all around the U.S. not just Mexico.

As far as the takeing over of the "American SouthWest" that pretty funny seeing as how this land was taken away from the Native Americans that were here before us. And Mexico used to own that land (if memeory serves me right) before the U.S took if from them.

WhiteDevil hit the nail on the head with all his comments. I don't know what race you guys are but I'm Mexican born in Houston so I'm a citizen. My dad crossed this border when he was 21 to give ME and his future children a better life. He worked hard out on the fields for years. Blah, blah, blah, blah, after being here in the US for over 20 years, he was able to become a citizen back in '01. Adam you speak of becoming a citizen as if it were as easy as getting a driver's license. A buddy of mine is working under a different name digging holes for the sewage and has been trying to become a citizen since he was about 15, he's 23 now and he's excited cause he's getting close. Also, no Mexican who comes here gets anything for free. Every single one of them has to work at it. My father has built his own house, been buying over $100 of food weekly for the past 10 years without asking the gov't for much. Only thing is medicaid for my siblings. There are people in this country who have been living here their whole life and are citizens and are living off of wellfare. Those are the people you should be pissed off at. Like WD said, most of the immigrants work without getting the taxes they're charged back.

95Vert said:
I hope nothing gets out of control and they end up shutting this thread down.

I agree, I'm not trying to start anything, I think this is a good discussion and we have both sides of the issue.

I kinda got derailed with the whole mexicans crossing the mexican boarder. While I still believe that this is a problem, despite the valid arguments presented in this thread, the real issue I have is the lack of a "boarder" in general. If the only people that came across the boarder were migrant workers that busted azz all day then it wouldn't be that big a deal. The sad thing is that that is not what I'm most concerned about coming across the boarders.

I consider us a country at war with militant Islam. And yet our government makes it EASIER to slip across our border by supplying water barrels along the way. I'm going to reiterate my point that the boarders need to be patrolled and enforced with much more diligence. The border with Canada is almost as porous and what I'm saying about the south applies there as well.

Illegal immigrant rights is a heated topic in MA and NY right now because the liberal dems up here want to grant illegal aliens driving licenses and the right to vote. While I understand people coming over for a better lifestyle, if you're not American then you should not be granted our greatest privelege. And yes it is hard to become an American but nothing that good is easy.

adam

Black95GTS said:
I agree, I'm not trying to start anything, I think this is a good discussion and we have both sides of the issue.
I thought it was a good discussion as well.

I consider us a country at war with militant Islam. And yet our government makes it EASIER to slip across our border by supplying water barrels along the way. I'm going to reiterate my point that the boarders need to be patrolled and enforced with much more diligence. The border with Canada is almost as porous and what I'm saying about the south applies there as well.
I concur
Illegal immigrant rights is a heated topic in MA and NY right now because the liberal dems up here want to grant illegal aliens driving licenses and the right to vote. While I understand people coming over for a better lifestyle, if you're not American then you should not be granted our greatest privelege. And yes it is hard to become an American but nothing that good is easy.

adam
That's stupid you want to vote and drive (<-which is a previlage not a right) you must be a legal citizen. I am of Mexican decent and all my family living here in the U.S are of legal resident we earned the right to vote(Rep.)/drive so should every one else period.

Black95GTS said:

adam

The terrorist of 9/11 came from the Canadian Border not the Mexican border, so there is one important fact. Also two of the largest groups of islamic militants i the US that were arrested before they could carry out their plan were all LEGAL immigrants with documentation, so i guess there is no way for us to be safe :shrug: .

As for the drivers liscense thing immigrants have been able to obtain drivers liscenses in CA for quite some time. And so far CA has not fallen into a complete state of anarchy.