18x7, 5.5" BS : wheels fit?

Those do look nice .
Thank you, I appreciate that.

I have a set of Bullets I'm going to put on my 66 once it's done. 18x10 rears, 17x9 fronts.
Wow, that's going to look awesome! What type of 66 do you have? C code, A code, color combination?

Dang, how much money did you spend on spray paint?

I have to say that I would not let those wheels near my car, no offense.
Haha, none taken. To each his own. I like the sound of your exhaust system (from your signature), are you happy with it? Seems like a quick car, any pictures?

Thanks all

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Wow, that's going to look awesome! What type of 66 do you have? C code, A code, color combination?

Haha, none taken. To each his own. I like the sound of your exhaust system (from your signature), are you happy with it? Seems like a quick car, any pictures?

Thanks all

Thanks. Yeah I love my Dynomax mufflers. I had Dronemasters before and could not stand them. I think my exhaust system sounds nearly perfect and do not plan on changing it. There are pictures in my profile/album. It is fairly quick, but not a rocket ship. LOL.. It was able to hang with a 2009 Corvette a few weeks ago.

Wheels on car !

Just wanted to thank everyone for your help and input! Finally got the wheels mounted and am very happy with the results.

Ended up wrapping them in Pirelli Russo 225/40/18ZR all-season tires in the front and BFGoodrich 225/40/18ZR directional tires in the back as well as 1 inch wheel adapters all around. Will double check the adapters' lugs next week -

Check out the pics and let me know what you think
Flickr: 24ARichards' Photostream

Thanks again!