1965 Griffin aluminum radiator NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have a crossflow Griffin radiator with trans cooler for sale for use with the later model water pumps. It is the larger 1 1/4 tube size. It was only used as a mock up. I took a picture of the inlet so you can see how clean it is. The fins are all in good shape and fits the car perfect. I also have an aluminum fan shroud with a brand new Spal fan. I will let everything go for 500.00 (it cost me way more for this) plus shipping. If you just want the radiator, Ill let that go for 350.00 plus shipping.The fan and shroud are both new in box, never installed, Ill even throw in an aluminum Griffin rad cap. Thanks. If interested, PM me or call 562 715-60 six five. Thanks again.

Attachments

• rad front.JPG
    rad front.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 161
  • rad inlet.JPG
    rad inlet.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Sponsors (?)

No offers, well Ill drop the price by 50.00. Thats as low as I want to go. PM or call me if interested. Thanks. Radiator by itself 300.00, Radiator with fan shroud and Spall fan 450.00. Thanks. Oh yah, there is one very small dent that I noticed on the bottom of the tank. This wont affect anything. Its between the trans cooler lines. You can barely see it in the photo and it cant be seen when mounted on the car. I called Griffin and talked to one of the Tech guys and was told that it wont affect anything, the dent is just in the tank and its not big enough to contact anything inside the radiator or to affect the performance of it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.