1965 Passenger side window glass question

Woody3882

5 Year Member
Jun 19, 2018
Bradenton Fl 34212
I recently replaced the front window regulators on my 65 Mustang because the glass was not fitting properly on the passenger side.
With the new regulators in I notice the front passenger side window still does not have a proper fit.
Is there a difference in the front glass for the 65 coupes, convertibles and the fastback.
If there is, how can I tell which is the correct fit for the coupe without the aggravation of buying, pulling and pushing.
I appreciate any advise.
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Yes ,a coupe is different from a convertible ,the top edge of the convertible bends down right at the top rear of the window and molding ,fast back is really different ,it has a rounded top rear corner and the whole top edge tilts downward compared to the coupe and convertible

Reactions: 1 user
I recently replaced the front window regulators on my 65 Mustang because the glass was not fitting properly on the passenger side.
With the new regulators in I notice the front passenger side window still does not have a proper fit.
Is there a difference in the front glass for the 65 coupes, convertibles and the fastback.
If there is, how can I tell which is the correct fit for the coupe without the aggravation of buying, pulling and pushing.
I appreciate any advise.
[email protected]
Thanks for the reply
Woody