1966 Mustang Project For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMacATL

Jan 25, 2011
I have for sale my 1966 Ford Mustang. Drove it in to the garage but it has since be disassembled and only partially reassembled. Would only take a weekend to get it back to mobile. Car is a coupe with the 2bbl V8 engine and rare 3 speed manual gearbox - all original. Everything was in working order when I last drove it about a year ago but unfortunately I haven't had time to work on it in a while. Picture below is from before the tear down (it has new wheels now) - other pictures are how it sits now. Started it and let it idle for a bit this weekend. Looking for 5,000 firm or trade for a Jeep CJ or Wrangler

Car has:
New front suspension
New headliner and carpet
New seat belts
New rear leaf bushings
New brake pads
New air filter
New trunk liner
Replaced wheels with mustang GT mag wheels and Yokohoma tires
New window cranks
New starter
New starter solenoid
New battery

Have but not installed:
OEM mustang seats - one needs touch up the other needs to be dyed (were originally light blue)
Complete body seal kit
New battery tray
New trunk inner fenders (behind the wheels)
Carb rebuild kit

I'm sure a whole mess of other stuff I'm missing. I spent about $1,500 on parts all from Mustangs unlimited and still have a pile in the garage.

Car needs:
New Dash Pad (removed due to heavy cracking)
New front right fender
Paint
Reassmbly

You're welcome to have any and everything I have for it in my garage.

Pictures:
Mustang Pictures

Before Tear Down:
View attachment 198152

I've tried to list everything I can but please email with any questions or for more pictures. For faster response - email me directly at [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.