1967 mustang 302 (5.0L) in Littleton, CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fehlschlag

Jul 6, 2011
$11,000 obo in Littleton, CO aka midwest

This is a beautiful car, original interior (new carpet floor) and vinyl top in great condition with tinted windows. New paint job that will need some minor work, it has cracked where too much paint accumulated eventually causing a crack in the paint. I have garaged it and kept it away from moisture the entire time I have owned it, so did the previous owner. I have all of the paperwork for the car dating back to the early eighties covering all of the work performed on the car. There is no rust on the body because all of it was repaired already.

It has never been in an accident, never been smoked in, has the classic car smell, sound, and feel. No power steering or brakes but it's still easy to drive.

3 speed manual floor shifter
the car itself has 250k miles
The engine has less than 50k miles on it recently tuned
transmission about 75k miles on it with fluid change less than 1k miles ago.
Pirelli tires with 2 spares, a car cover and seat covers as well.
trickle charger for the battery for when the car is stored over the winter.
Leather is still in great condition, as well as the vinyl top
$11,000 obo

The car is in great working order, starts every single time. Price may be negotiable since the paint will need to be repaired where too much pooled in one spot causing it to crack. The paint repair at a GOOD shop will likely run around 500-800

reply by email or text/call for more information or to setup a time to look at the car 303-406-8507

The car is pretty cheap to own if you have never had a classic before. I pay about 3 bucks a month for insurance and paid about 125 bucks for plates that last five years so this is obviously an affordable weekend driver. I say weekend because I cringe at driving such a nice car as a daily and subjecting it to harsh weather.

DSCI0092.JPG

DSCI0093.JPG

DSCI0094.JPG

DSCI0095.JPG

DSCI0099.JPG

DSCI0088.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to point out that that is the folder with all of the paperwork on the car next to the passenger seat and not some strange tear in the seat in case anyone saw that and was like wth?!?!

Someone make me an offer here..... I'm paying extra to garage the car right now. my wife just dislocated her knee and I need the money to help with the bills. I've done regular oil changes every 3 months/3000 miles with castrol syntec, no oil leaks, no rust, no nothing. This car runs great, and should do so for a very long time, nothing needs replacement on it right now, breaks work great, tires still have a ton of tread. I've probably driven the car about 200 miles since I got it a few years back, it's literally been garaged and babied because I love the thing so much. Someone work with me!

Cheap car to own and care for. You don't even need to jack it up to change the oil, I just slide underneath it on the garage floor and change.

All hoses in engine bay are still pretty new and show no sign of wear. If they did I would replace them. I worked as a crew chief for the air force so I'm a stickler for preventive maintenance and proper care!

Status
Not open for further replies.