1970 mach 1 fastback, grabber blue project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Mar 25, 2006
This is a mach 1 looking for a new home due to present owner having too many other things going on to devote any time or money to it. This was going to be my grabber blue Boss 302 Clone. the car has its good points but also has its bad points. for starters it is mostly complete. it is grabber blue with white interior, had power steering, disc brakes and a/c. frame rails, rockers, trunk floors are solid, has new full floors installed on both sides. has some other small rust areas that need patching, cowls is the biggest thing i got into and quit, i was going to patch in pcs to rebuild the cowls, but now they offer a whole cowl assembly for a 69-70 which is around 300.00 for the whole deal and according to a friend that replaced his, its about a 4-6 hour job if you have some knowledge and a welder. the left rear quarter needs to be replaced and i have a new one for it, also have a new door for it. all the glass seems to be good, all interior needs to be redone, all of it is out of the car but i have it. engines: currently has a rebuilt 68 302 and c4 sitting in it, but nothing is bolted or hooked up. car is supposed to have a 351 c (M) code. i do have a rebuildable 351C 2v for it. also have the original fmx for it. car still has the 9" rear in it. all this goes with it. i need to get $7,000.00 for it, thats not asking, thats what i need to have for it to sell it. may consider keeping the 302/c4 for 500.00 less. may consider a partial trade but no motor cycles, everybody wants to trade bikes. i like guns, four wheelers, 70's ford 4x4's , toyota fj40's,Jeep CJ7 and wranglers, boat, jet skis, and fox body mustangs. and you never know what else i may be interested in, so just let me know. BUT, I DO PREFER TO SELL OUTRIGHT. QUESTIONS??? PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT< I DON"T CHECK BACK HERE VERY MUCH. email: [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.