1970 mach 1 questions

TURBO80LXCOUPE

May 31, 2007
ok so im posting this for a freind im usually in the 4.6 fourms but here it goes.
my buddy owns a 1970 mach 1 h-code engine with a decent interior,here a couple exterior pictures,what hes wondering is how much should he try to sell it for,or what its approx worth,car is a 3 speed auto,46,000 miles,car has been stored 10 plus years in a garage,so tell me what you guys thinks joe

Attachments

• mach 1.jpeg
    mach 1.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

with the market being down like it is and with the car being so beat up i'm guessing between 3 and 5 grand, the low mileage should help a little if he can prove that it's actual mileage. this is only a guess since i don't know the condition of the interior or the whether or not it runs and drives.

i recently bought a stalled 69 cougar project that is in much better overall condition and also low mileage for $1200. cougars generally sell for about 2-3 times less than what a similar condition mustangs would sell for.

Depending on how badly it's rusted, the condition of the interior etc, I'd say it's worth up to 6g's.

Having said that... I'm guessing the interior and undercarrige look much like the body, and I'll say it's a $4500 car.

i will know more next weekend,i am going to eastern wa to look at it and i will get
some more pics and we are going to get it fired up and see how it drives its been stored for a while seen a vid of them trying to start it wont fire so im gonna help him
get it going.
thanks joe