1970 Mustangs Fastbacks (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang7606

Jun 28, 2006
I have 2 complete 1970 Mustang Fastbacks For Sale. One is completely disassembled with some work begun on the undercarriage. It has new floor pans welded in, but not finished. Some other undercarriage parts have been purchased. The sheet metal is fair, fenders and doors have some rust but repairable. The roof is appears in good shape. It was a 302 4speed car, but the motor is not in it. The other is sitting and ran last year, but I have removed most of the outer sheet metal and stored it inside. Both cars were complete, minus the one engine and trans, and all parts are available. The interiors have been gutten and stored inside, along with the doors, fenders, hoods, and decklids. I have all the glass in, as I recall, good condition, including two very good rear windows. I only have one rear spoiler and hood scoop though. I can send pictures of the cars when I bought them and I will take some of the "in process car" I am happy to take any specific pictures you may need also. Easily make one excellent car and one runner. I am asking $2250 for both, but negotiable.

• Sponsors (?)

Pictures

Here are pictures of one of the 2 70's. It is pretty representative of the other. The other one has not had any of the work done yet. Please let me know if you need any other pictures.

Attachments

• Slide10.JPG
    Slide10.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.