Discussion in '1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech' started by cobraii74x, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Those are for a coupe.

  2. They're actually the front part of the hatchback cargo panels. The early cars with deluxe interior used a seperate padded piece on the front of the cargo panels.
  3. Ah, my wrong.. I don't know much about the 74 stangs.

  4. the ad said mach i and i figured since the machs were hatchbacks that they were the same... sorry bud i tried :shrug: