1973 Mustang Problems

Mustange351

Aug 30, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that offered gauge bezels for a 1973 Mustang Convertible. A bezel that can hold Auto Meter or other gauges instead of the stock ones. Also is anyone knew of a good sold supercharger for a 302 bored out to a 347 stroker.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that offered gauge bezels for a 1973 Mustang Convertible. A bezel that can hold Auto Meter or other gauges instead of the stock ones. Also is anyone knew of a good sold supercharger for a 302 bored out to a 347 stroker.

Thanks

I would be interested in this as well. My self I'm more interested in a replacement speedo and tach.

The only reason i am looking or if anyone has any suggestions is to monitor all the engine vitals but look clean as well, im not going for a concourse restoration, i am trying to build big engine numbers and want to watch my engine vitals too....Any Help

I am watching this post closely as I have a similar issue. I replaced the idiot lights in my '73 convertible with gauges from junked car. Tach works fine but gauges are not working at all - I'm considering replacing them with new units...any experience out there?

Hello, I am new to this forum and a new 1973 Mustang Convertible. There are a lot of things not working on this car link blinkers, horn, wipers. Is there good service manual that I should get for this car. I would like to do most of the work on it myself. Please let me know.