1982 Mustang GT/ T tops. new to the forum

foxfury93

Mar 31, 2007
texas
so I found this vehicle on CL. it had sat and rotted for roughly 11 years. engine did still start but smoked allot. Had a T5 conversion. interior and exterior paint was sun burned as well. brake fluid had gelled up in most of the lines. Tires were trash as one would expect. had after market 14 inch craigers on it. All weather stripping is destroyed. Since purchase I have replaces brake calipers, drums,and pistons, Machined engine, put in a different T5 that I knew the millage on, new clutch, new exhaust, and a dash skin for the ruined dash pad. T top seals are on there way from late model resto. The doors need allot of restoration, but cant seem to find any affordable replacements. need a replacement hatch as well. I have allot of ideas and have located many of the after market parts just have to wait to buy them. doors and front bumper at this point are the hardest things I have come across to restore or replace. would appreciate any positive feedback or advice on affordable ways or people who can help with site info.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Sponsors (?)