1984 Mustang

I bought it, well half of it anyhow. I will finish paying for it tomorrow and it will be home Friday morning. All original, 103k miles, garage kept Mustang GT Turbo. I didn't check the paint code but I think it is the lighter of the 2 available maroon colors for the year. I feel like a kid anxiously awaiting Christmas morning. I will post pics soon.

• Sponsors (?)

Cool. :nice:

If you've seen any of my posts from today, then it isnt news that I got my '84 SVO today too. :D

It seems like these things go in waves. When I got the engine installed/running in my '68, a bunch of people in the classic forum had either just done the same thing, or did shortly after. Now everyone in the 2.3L forums are getting their cars.

Actually it is a 1983 not a 1984 as I was told prior to buying. I got such a great deal because oil is just dumping out of the head right where the turbo oil return line goes. Oh well I guess you win some and you lose some. Then again considering that it is 1 of 556 1983 Turbo Gts and 1 of 81 that share the same color I won't complain too much. Guess I should go buy that 1989 Merkur drivetrain that is in the paper.