Roush *** 1984 Saleen on Display ***

Saleen Mike

Founding Member
Oct 17, 2002
All,

At the Saleen Club Of America National Show coming up August 12th-14th one of the three 1984 Saleens will be on display!

Very rarely does Stu bring them out for a show, and this time, he is bringing out 84-052, the final 1984 Saleen produced.

This Black Hatchback Saleen has been tucked away, with most people still thinking the car was lost / gone / forgotten, and this will be the first time he has brought it out for a show!

Come check out this important piece of Saleen history at the Saleen Club of America National Show.

For more information on the SCOA National Show please visit the SCOA website at http://www.SaleenClubOfAmerica.com

See you there!

• Sponsors (?)

jay briand said:
the 84 Saleen would be cool to look over for sure. to see where it all started. anyone have any pics of this car?

There are a few pictures of it in the Saleen book, but it has not been "out in public" for many number of years.

BlackSaleenS281 said:
Be sure you take plenty of pictures. Also, will you swing by Charlotte, NC to pick me up? I would have a hard time finding my way. :D

Well, I did a "Mapquest" and found out that Charlotte is not between Washington DC & Indiana ;) You are going to have to drive out yourself.

Very easy to find, less than 5 minutes from the intersection of Interstate 64 & Interstate 65 :)

'84 Saleen

The car #84-32 ( white/blue) was first Saleen built and used as press car. And it did run at a Kruise Auction at one time.

The car #84-52 (black/ no stripes) was a customer car, built on LX chassis.

Information on all three 1984 Saleens is available in Brad Bowling's Saleen book.

Look forward to seeing #52 in a couple weeks!