Electrical 1986 GT Headlight Upgrade

Boricua86

Jul 17, 2016
Milford, Michigan
I would like to run all four headlights as low beam and high beams... I am installing LED headlights.... has anyone written a post on this? if not, any pointers will be highly appreciated folks.
A
m123-4.jpg
m123-4.jpg ttached is the type of LED light I will be using.

Thanks in advance,

• Sponsors (?)

slow down fellas, the high beam will blind anyone. all I want is uniformity across the front. so instead of having the outer lights as low beam only, I want all 4 as low beam. and when needed all four as high beam. not high beam all the time.... that's just a :poo:ty move.

Will this car have fog lights too? Some localities have laws about how many white colored lights are permitted to be lit on the front of a vehicle. 4 is the typical limit. If you have double low beams plus fogs, that makes 6. You'll notice that in mist factory setups, when you select high beams, the fog lights go out.

The car does have fog lights but I don't use them at all. Also, I have some eye sight problems, so night time driving for me is very limited. The lights themselves wont be getting used as much since I only do daytime events. But I certainly see what you are saying. Thanks for the reply.

Will this car have fog lights too? Some localities have laws about how many white colored lights are permitted to be lit on the front of a vehicle. 4 is the typical limit. If you have double low beams plus fogs, that makes 6. You'll notice that in mist factory setups, when you select high beams, the fog lights go out.