vin# 1FABP41E3HF164203
located in Orlando Florida
$3,600 or best offer
car runs all original -fendes, hatckback have vinTAG
interior needs some work but all there.
Saleen tag vin are in placed
original mesh wheels decent tires.
all disc brakes stock and koni shocks
I want the car to go someone that knows about saleen and restore the car back to original.
I have original document for invoces to ford dealer contract that will go with the car.
call saleen and verify the vin# with tech department

no trades - I got too many projects
I can send more details pictures you can reach me 407-399-9892 or text me or email me [email protected]
thanks for looking

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 418
  • Sponsors (?)

engine is stock good compression 179,000 miles going with the odometer. The car runs good and acceleration is as good as new. the previous owner did some up keep to the engine. I bought the car parked inside mt garage for 2.5 years. I registered the car this year so Hagerty Insurance can give temp. insurance to take to the body shop. I am also working on my 1986 mustang GT at same time.

can you send email to [email protected] so I can sent not only pictures but the original paper work for the car, like invoice and ford contract dealer. the car was ordered in gainesville Georgia. I can send several pictures break it down in severals sections engine, body, interior, underneath etc.

I will be business traveling this week from Monday to Wednesday, if I do not hear from you today Sunday, I will send reply email by Thursday depends on the workload I might be able to do it sooner.

you can also reach me at 407-399-9892 louis. thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.