Expired 1988 Lx Notch Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
1988 mustang 2.jpg
1988 mustang 3.jpg
1988 mustang 4.jpg
20140401_203022.jpg
Located in Ellicott City MD, New interior, New Mickey Thompson front runners and 255 60 drag radials on Race Star wheels, 31 spline axles, 5 lug conversion, Eaton diff with 3.73 gears, T/A support cover, c clip eliminators, BBK upper and lowers, welded torque boxes, frame connectors, Strange single adjustable shocks, coil over fronts, Tubular K member, tubular control arms, Stifflers trans cross member and safety loop, Energy Suspension poly motor mounts and trans mount, drilled and slotted rotors, aluminum driveshaft, PA competition C4 W/reverse valve body, PA 3000 convertor, PA bell housing, trans shield, TCI SFI flex plate W/ARP bolts, B&M bar and plate trans cooler with hard and braided lines, Hurst Quarter Stick, 306, 9.5:1 forged pistons, ARP head studs, Trick Flow stage 1 cam, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, Performer RPM intake, Demon 650, MSD 6AL and MSD distributor, Taylor wires, NOS power shot system w/100 jets (have 150 jets I ran once and NGK plugs to go with them if wanted), Holley billet 150 pump, braided fuel lines, under drive pulleys, Aluminum radiator, Black Magic fan, 1 5/8 shorty headers, off road H pipe, two chamber Flowmasters out the back, K&N filter, newer black paint and Cervinis cowl hood, MSD shift light. The car will be on display in the Ocean City Maryland Endless Summer Cruise 50th Anniversary Mustang Display, inside the convention center Oct 8th to Oct 12th 2014, so it can be seen there during those dates. May have missed a few things. $14000 OBO This is not a trailer show car, it is driven to shows and track. 5 layer cover included.

Attachments

• 20140401_203146.jpg
    20140401_203146.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 786
  • Sponsors (?)

I am in Ohio have any more pics really long drive have a 1989 notch now but needs a lot of work saved up money for awhile have cash what would be bottom dollar on the car?

More pics of engine and under side of car is this an original v8 car have any idea horsepower of engine like dyno slip or track tickets so the whole frame is tied on the car ?

Yes my time slips are in the quarter mile thread and it is an original v 8 auto ordered by the federal government. I can also send a picture of the tag. Frame has full length connectors welded in torque boxes welded. Car weighs 3000 with me in it so if you use the conversion calculator it says it's making 360 hp at the crank.

Ran two bottles, four passes with the 100 jets then refilled the bottle and ran it with the 150 jets. The bottle has not been refilled a third time yet. The motor was done by JB's Machine and has just under 5000 miles on it. The rear and everything else was done at this time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.