1989 5.0 SSP. Pics. My baby.

• Sponsors (?)

Add a Saleen rear bumper cover and a Saleen wing, FTMFWin!!! Love the color, especially.

Ive got the saleen Rear Bumper laying on the floor in my shop. The guy who had it was not very good with ground effect kits. I'm not building a show car as much as A nice street car with some style. Eventually the front Bumber will be clipped in the way it SUPPOSED to be lol.

The Skirts are also screwed atm. My dads shop is a body shop and hes very good at body work. I just didnt care lol.

I got the car very close to how its sitting right now.

I made the Mounts for the battery and the radiator. And I will probably be removing the wing.
I like a straight tail personaly. I like alot of ass... But i dont want too much flair on it.

lol anyways Its got alot to be done to it still I will deff be converting it over to a CAI from the right fender side cept I might mod it a little shorter to make room for the PRO Charger. I want to Super it bad.

Then I can leave the CHip and 42# in :)

.;p3ace;.

Well It's been a long time since I've done anything with the car. The person who sold it to me sold it with a cracked head. After a little while the head got the best of it and its time for a rebuild. Wish i would have caught on to it sooner. But all is well. I have purchased a Full 5.0 EFI motor out of an automatic that was owned by an older gentleman and he took good care of it. Now to swap all my parts to the other block ^.^ after only a YEAR of staring at the car in my garage lol.

Once i'm done making sure she drives ill start one the Seats, Spoiler, Motor Make-up, and Body kit. I'm pretty excited to drive this car again.

Are those screws I see holding on that Saleen airdam...? :scratch:.

As the owner of an original 1989 Saleen with original paint/bodywork, i am here to tell you that the stock Saleen ground effects were indeed held on with screws. There is sticky tape underneath the ground effects as well, but they also used screws to attach the ground effects.