1989 Mustang GT Drag Car (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottle Fed

Jul 8, 2009
TACOMA, WA
Due to a military PCS to alaska I am forced to sell both of my cars and get a daily driver for the alaskan winters.

Will sell as a complete race setup or rolling chasis or a mix

What it comes with:
New 306 Stroker (good for 10s in the 1/4 mile) built by Lee Quiroz @ TIQ Auto Performance
New GM 2SPD Power Glide with Ford Bell housing (3300.00) with transbrake and 4600 stall
New Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
New 8PT Roll Cage
New Dedenbear Electric Throttle Stop
New Dedenbear L1 Lightning Delay Box
New Dedenbear Electric Shifter
Aluminum Drive Shaft
lots of extra parts (car is built to run very competitively in the NHRA DIV 6
Car has weld in sub frame connectors
Parker Tunnel Web intake manifold (port mached)
Iron 302 Heads that have been heavily ported and built by Lee @ TIQ
New Billet Cam
Holley Red fuel pump
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
All braded lines
Weld Drag Lights (Big and littles with new drag radials out back and skinnies up front (also new)
Very little is needed to finish this car up

Last step to get this car to the track besides installation of parts is to build the rear end (we were going to run moser 31 spline axles, c-clip eliminator and a spool with 5.12 gears)

Also included with the sale is a very very smooth World Class T-5 with short shifter and the stock clutch pedal assmebly as well as the clutch and flywheel that were in it. I do have a extra 302 as well with a trick flow stage 2 Cam I can include

Price for the car with everything I have for it is 6500 OBO but I am willing to lower the price if you do not want all the stuff I have for it.

Windshield is cracked (was going to go lexan so never bothered to replace it)

Has fresh paint (over 6000 in paint alone) color is House of Kolor Cocaine white with 14oz of Blue Pearl and House of Kolor Icy Prism Blue flames
Clear corners, LX tail lights

Body is straight (never wrecked)

Willing to sell as a rolling shell for 4000 obo (includes cage)

OPEN TO TRADES BUT NO JUNK

CALL OR TEXT 253-579-9071 If i do not answer I will return your call just leave your contact info.

Also able to convert to a street car at your expense (will install T-5 and motor to be a street car)

I WANT THE CAR SOLD THIS WEEKEND DUE TO THE NEED OF A DAILY DRIVER TEXT OR CALL 253-579-9071
MAY BE OPEN TO TRADES

newpaint2.jpg

newpaint4.jpg

newpaint6.jpg

stangpaint1.jpg

P1010349.jpg

P1010348.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010342.jpg

P1010340.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Also have full interior for the car just needs to be put back in.. seats are flawless just need steam cleaned due to sitting in the garage. have all emblems (never put them back on after paint).

Cash talks you give me the right offer and you get the car. Currently digging through boxes to find the title if need be I will drive the buyer down to the local DMV and have the title put in his/her name on the spot.

I also have a 72 Grabber maverick for sale with 2 extra motors (302s) + the original motor (comes with a 302 that has forged internals and new fx303 cam) the maverick just had over 4500 in body work alone done (i was in the process of restoring it). asking 4k obo with all the extra parts for that car or 3k with out the extra motors. car is clean title true K93 vin code licensed and tabbed till feb 2011

CALL OR TEXT ANY TIME my phone is on 24-7 and my fiance wont be upset if the phone rings (we need to get 2 cars for daily drivers and she is just as sad as I am to have to let the toys go. but we have to do this in order to maintain a stable life right now.)

253-579-9071 (CELL) call or text any time

if someone offers 5500 cash before this weekend the car will be theirs if not I will start putting things in and the price will stay where it is.. so 1000 off if purchased on or before saturday is a SCREAMING deal people

also if someone really wants a good deal I can toss in a 1972 Ford Maverick Grabber (true k93 car) with 2 extra motors (one of which is a built forged 302) for the price of 8500. Then you would get 2 cars the 89 GT and a 72 Grabber!

Status
Not open for further replies.