1989 Mustang LX Convertible for sale - IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

89LX Vert

Aug 15, 2009
Illinois
I'm looking to sell my baby, 89 LX 5.0 Ford Mustang LX Convertible. It's the 25th anniversary edition. Has the 5.0 V8 with power windows, locks, cruise control and A/C (A/C doesn't work really well and I never bothered to fix it since it was my toy and I drove it on nice days with the top down. Exceptionally clean inside and out! It is the original engine with 50,500 miles and the car has been garaged kept and has never seen a winter in its lifetime. No rust. I've got a ton of documentation with everything done to the car. Will throw in a Noah fabric custom car cover as well. I'm the second owner and have had it for 10 years, so I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. Been putting Mobil from the get go. Here's the upgrades:

Ford Racing Cobra Intake (upper and lower)
Hooker shorty ceramic coated headers
Borla catback exhaust
K&N Filtercharger
Stage 8 fasteners
Mobile 1 extended performance oil filter (and oil)
Tremek TKO 5 speed tranny
Centerforce clutch
Racing flywheel
B&M short throw
Ford Racing 3:73 gears
Hotchkis upper & lower control arms
Subframe connectors
16 inch chrome Pony wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires
Functional twin turbo hood with hood pins that lock with keys
Saleen spoiler

Interior upgrades include white face gauges for tach and A/C. Billit shifter bezel, door sills, and A/C knobs. Pioneer cd and a Pioneer 6 disc, Cerwin Vega and Rocksford Fosgate speakers.

There is one spot on the hood that that is starting to spiderweb and will eventually will need repainting, but does not need to yet. I can send a picture of it if desired. Besides that and the A/C, and six disc changer (cartridge keeps popping out), everything works well. Carfax is clean.

The car is in Illinois and I'm looking to deal locally as I'm only excepting cash. Asking $9,500 obo. Contact me if you have any questions, want to view the car, see more pictures, and vin# to check history.

btw - The only reason I'm getting rid of it is my fam is in a bind and I have to sell it for extra cash, otherwise I'd be keeping it.

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• interior 003.jpg
    interior 003.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 2,978
  • Updated Stang Pic 002.jpg
    Updated Stang Pic 002.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 473
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.