1990 Mustang Hud

• Sponsors (?)

I've never seen one

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
It would require a different windshield to reflect the image,...I'm not thinking that'll ever happen.

I considered trying to fab something up one time when the monster was in his early stages.

Digital gauges set in the dash facing inward w/a mirror angled up to the windshield. Put a piece of mirror'd window film shiny side in on the inside of the glass to correct the backwards text and allow the display to be seen.

All kinds of issues though.

I always thought that it would be cool to have a hud on a fox. I've always personally like them.

Madmike1157,
I could just get a little piece of window film like you said, or a little piece of tint so it would be easier to see. There's so much to consider when making a mod like that.

I appreciate the help guys but if someone does know of something I would be really interested.

Yeah, I've seen kits like that on ebay before. There was one that said it was for obd1 and obd2 and it was all plug and play but I've heard people talk about them aND they said there were no plug and play kits for obd1. Idk how true that is about the obd1 not being plug and play, I mean why couldn't it be?