1990 SSP Coupe - Nice Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackedout93gt

Jun 3, 2010
It's a 1990 Coupe original 5.0 that was a Florida Hwy Patrol car. It came with a 5.0, 5 speed, and a 3.08 posi rear end.

The car is in pretty good overall shape. It was painted in the last year and has new wheels and tires. The paint is in good shape but a buffing would make it look jam up. The car also has new headlights. The window trim could stand some attention but that's about the same for all foxbodies. It does have a spot on the roof that is probably the size of a softball where a body shop fixed where the light bar was on the car. The interior is in good shape but the seats and carpet need to be shampoo'd. All of the factory gauges work along with the windows and locks. The car has a nice stereo and COLD AC!!

The car runs VERY well for what is done to it. It ran 8.03 on motor and 7.21 on Nitrous. These passes were on MT Drag Radials.

The only problems the car has is the rear end has a whine when letting off of the gas. It doesn't do it when in the throttle at all.

Here are the mods on the car:

Forged 306 w/ all ARP hardware
Cobra Upper and Lower Intake
289 Heads (have been heavily ported)
Upgraded Springs and 1.6 RR
Comp XE274HR Cam
TNW plate with NOS Solenoids and Bottle
BBK Shorty Headers
O/R H Pipe
Mac Catback with 3.5" tips
Aluminum Fan
BBK 75MM TB
C&L 75MM MAF
T5 Transmission that shifts great
3.55 Gears
Centerline Convo PRO Bigs and Littles
New front runners and 275/50/15 MT Drag Radials w/ Good Tread

This is a very nice car and is worth the money. I was quoted $500 to fix the roof, $400 to redo the 1/4 moldings and replace the trim. If you do this and get the car buffed I guarantee you it will be as nice of a fox as you'll see.

Update: An O ring ruptured on the AC line going to the drier (I saw it leaking there) and will need to be replaced and recharged

Price: $6,000 FIRM

Please text me at 229-947-9078 or call with any questions you have.

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5097.jpg

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.