1991 getting buried sat.

Dan'l

Founding Member
Aug 2, 2001
wisconsin
My 91 has succomb to rotten body and everything worn out syndrom. Saturday it begins the parting out phase of its life. If anyone in the wisconsin area needs anything let me know. my 88tc is up for grabs, and will be parted in the next 2 weeks if no one wants it whole. The 91 will have over 201,000 miles and I will be doing an autopsy on the motor to see whats left. It still has the original clutch even though the tranny has been redone a few times. Tough little car, rust in peace. Later, Dan

• Sponsors (?)

Dan'l said:
My 91 has succomb to rotten body and everything worn out syndrom. Saturday it begins the parting out phase of its life. If anyone in the wisconsin area needs anything let me know. my 88tc is up for grabs, and will be parted in the next 2 weeks if no one wants it whole. The 91 will have over 201,000 miles and I will be doing an autopsy on the motor to see whats left. It still has the original clutch even though the tranny has been redone a few times. Tough little car, rust in peace. Later, Dan
If the TC leaves in pieces.... Ill take the Rear Axle and Brakes. Are you going to use the motor for the 89? Or have you abandoned the turbo project? My motor is getting disassembled in the next week or so that motor i got from you ALONG time ago may finally get the overhaul it needs. Sorry to hear the 91 has finally died, but i guess its been along time coming. let me know what your plans are for the Turbocoupe. I cant afford to have another car but the rear axle would be nice to have. If you wanna help rebuild a Tc Motor let me know. :D

Dr.

I still have the 89, a tc block half finished,and mounds of parts, I hope to build that one over winter. I haven't got much more done on my 32 since you saw it(sent it off to a barn for storage a year ago and its gettin lonely), so I gotta bail some of this other project material. The 88 will go out at $400 complete, or email me with specific parts requests.([email protected]). Dr.El. as you know, crating is still free :D

It knows the time to put on the performance of its life is now or never, so leaving work thurs night, I cut her loose on the rev limiter and pulled a clean one legger through 2nd covering 2 city blocks till she was 1 to 1 on the limiter in second. This from a motor that takes 1 mile to stop fogging the neighbors. anyhow, the chassis is soft and I gotta put her down before it hurts me. So at 201,200 miles, with a tear in my eye, I lay to rest a friend who has been with me since 93. Even after a few trans repairs, it still has the original clutch and pressure plate. I suppose if I'd a used the clutch a lil more, maybe the trannies woulda lived longer :shrug: Upward and onward with the Phoenix (reborn from the shelves of lowell engineering :D ) Later, Dan

humm a fox body???? i might be intrested in the front nose and the tail lights for our 80 we are building into a drag car. i also have a brand spanking new 4cyl. head for sale it's still wraped up in plastic with the cosmoloine on it it is a complete head with the gasket as well we also have a complete set of front and rear seats for a coupe out of the 80 for sale they are red and in perfect condition as well as other parts from the 80 (4 cyl. car). the driver has a 1" rip on the back side of it behind the bracket for the hinge where it tilts forward plus we also have the 4 cyl engine and 4 speed tranny the engine has a blown head on it tho. the engine and tranny has 150 some G's on it. P.M me and let me know if this intrests you or anyone that way. we are in vancouver washington (northwest fourms)and will ship. peace

john