1992 Mustang Gt for sale or trade 5,500$ in Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4racer

Sep 4, 2007
I have a 92 Mustang Gt Jalepanjo Red, working a/c and heat, Cervini 4" hood, Cervini Wing, MGW shifter, flowmasters w/dumps, gears, trick flow street heat intakes, BBK cold air intake,TB and egr spacer, MSD cap/rotor with Taylor 409 wires, 255lph fuel pump, 19lbs Explorer injectors, BBK adjustable fpr 93 Cobra wheels, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, Steeda Springs. Has an aftermarket cd player with ipod/ipod touch aux input. You can see a video at YouTube - MVI 2997 Thanks for your time. Clean title reads 188K but underneath and outside look great! Po said motor was rebuilt by HMA machine shop and I have no reason not to believe him. holds 75-80psi oil pressure cold idle and 65-70psi warm idle. It was originally auto but converted 3 years ago to stick with new trans, clutch, pressure plate and flywheel. I will consider all offers for trades but am primarily selling to continue fixing up my home. 5,500$ Email v4racer at aim.com
The price is set at the lowest I will take. Many extra fox body mustang parts will come with including but not limited to:
white faced gauges
black/black dash with speaker grills, glovebox, upper dash trim and outer hvac vents
black/gray dash with speaker grills, all outer hvac vents and upper dash trim
fan with clutch(blades are shot but clutch was fairly new)
extra set of Taylor spark plug wires
many interior trim pieces
distributor boot
factory radio
radio delete kit
center console
much more
engine3.th.jpg

mustang5.th.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.