Progress Thread 1992 Mustang Wire Tuck

Swhitney

Feb 11, 2019
Oregon City
I've been in the process of rebuilding my 1992 Mustang GT Fox body, and I wanted some opinions on my wire tuck progress (See image). I'm strongly for placing as much in the fender as possible since there is quite a bit of room in there. Also, I've noticed that there are a lot of wires that come off the solenoid, so much that I made a separate terminal with a jumper to ease the amount of crap that comes off of that thing. Still have a bit more to do before I call it good, but what are your thoughts?

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

It is PLA. Never heard of that, maybe I will come up with another solution here soon.

not depends highly on environmental conditions, but the risk is there. Would hate to see the post break free and bounce off metal

Your work looks good. I’m in the middle of doing the same thing. Your a bit further along than I

not depends highly on environmental conditions, but the risk is there. Would hate to see the post break free and bounce off metal

Your work looks good. I’m in the middle of doing the same thing. Your a bit further along than I

Maybe PETG would have better to use for longevity?