1992 Notch SSP in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notch22044

Jul 29, 2010
1992 Mustang Notch1992 Ford Mustang SSP. The Special Service Package was an excellent high-speed traffic control vehicle for law enforcement agencies. The SSP features a 225-horespower 5.0L HO V-8 engine and has the optional 4-speed automatic with overdrive, new DVD player and 180K miles. Runs strong and has a brand new exhaust.

This vehicle was discovered in 2007 at a home in Massachusetts. While in rough shape, the car was without rust and all original. It took just over two years to restore this car to what you see today. The paint, upholstery , and exhaust were all carefully recreated. Additionally, painstaking research was conducted to document the history of this former police vehicle to include purchasing original model lights, sirens, radio, and radar equipment. All featured in December 2008’s Edition of “Modified Mustangs”. It was also a "Top 20" Winner in this Spring's Richmond Annual Car Show.

The project is as complete as I will take it. While I love this car and the attention it gets from enthusiasts, I’m ready to move onto my next project. If interested in owning this former Police Chief’s unmarked car…. let me know! While there’s over $13,000 invested in this car, I’m ready to sell and start a new project.

Attachments

• 100_2428.jpg
    100_2428.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.