What's it Worth? 1993 calypso green notch

Tuitasi32

May 30, 2020
sacramento
Interested in this car, wondering what you guys value it at? seems like a good deal but its been for sale for a long time now. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.45.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.45.41 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 232
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.45.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.45.58 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 223
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.46.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.46.02 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 215
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.47.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.47.08 PM.png
    954.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.47.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 3.47.31 PM.png
    961.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Sponsors (?)

If you like it, snatch it up!

No way to say what condition the motor is in but the 'stuff' he listed probably ads up to more than 12k.

You're in California? It probably is a steal in your neck of the woods. Make sure it will pass emissions if you plan to drive it on the street. Modded cars can be near impossible to make smogable in CA.

Nice. If you have the money , and can do minor repairs. Great color that looks very cool driving in Cali. When you get it go easy they like to slide sideways Like Noobs said look for the inspection sticker

If you like it, snatch it up!

No way to say what condition the motor is in but the 'stuff' he listed probably ads up to more than 12k.

You're in California? It probably is a steal in your neck of the woods. Make sure it will pass emissions if you plan to drive it on the street. Modded cars can be near impossible to make smogable in CA.
yea I'm in cali, ill figure something out for emissions. now I just gotta figure shipping the car here. its in Florida

yea I'm in cali, ill figure something out for emissions. now I just gotta figure shipping the car here. its in Florida

I'd be super careful. Lots of yard art starts from cars that have to be returned to stock in order to qualify. Exhaust is going to be the toughest part. I can't see them passing your reversed (with a down-pipe) headers that are there for the turbo.

Any Commifornia dudes around? @horse sence

see that's the thing. I can afford the car, I want the car, I love it but the emissions and then the fact I've never bought an out of state car before. so getting the paperwork all done and money sent seems like a real hassle and risky.

And the fact that you can't test drive or even hear it run in person. Add the fact that it has a turbo and is several thousand miles away I would suggest a pass.
And the fact that you can't test drive or even hear it run in person. Add the fact that it has a turbo and is several thousand miles away I would suggest a pass.
I was going to order a pre purchase inspection to be my eyes. but you're right , ill just continue the search, there'll be more that may be closer.