1993 Cobra? Check this out ..

SMOKEDYA

15 Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
not trying to uncover nothing here or accuseing or bustin someone out. all i did was say my opinion and put up the production numbers. peace

john:p

• Sponsors(?)

05drive

Aug 14, 2005
Foxx is a flake dont even waste your time with him. He beated around the bush for weeks on a cobra I had for sale.

Black Foxx

Mar 31, 2005
:nono:Beat around the bush ?, I made it up to tacoma the first chance I could, then When I was waiting on my credit union for my loan for the Cobra, my wifes car, ( witch at the time only had liability :shrug:) was stolen from her work, it was ShI%%Y circumstances...

Bullitt347

man bewbs please...
Mar 23, 2007
Pacific NW
A couple of the pic's in the photo bucket show a stock GT intake manifold, with part of the front end not fully attached, and then pic's of the car assembled with the Cobra intake............why?

05drive

Aug 14, 2005
:nono:Beat around the bush ?, I made it up to tacoma the first chance I could, then When I was waiting on my credit union for my loan for the Cobra, my wifes car, ( witch at the time only had liability :shrug:) was stolen from her work, it was ShI%%Y circumstances...

I told you this guy was a flake!!! Look in the classifieds he's selling his GT cause he is broke.

Black Foxx

Mar 31, 2005
Im selling my car because I got laid off from my job !!! This is the reason that stangnet has lost a lot of good people, too many rude people:shrug: O well