1993 Cobra clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a 1988 GT that has all Ford Cobra body parts. The front insert is molded in the front cover. It has been my prized possesion since 93. It has been in 5.0 magazine back in 97. There are a ton of mods and money invested. This car is mostly cruised, showed and a street monster. I do not have any dyno numbers or quarter mile times but assure you a low 11 second high 10 thrill ride. It has a bad ass paint job with ghost flames done in PPG harliquin on hood, fenders and in to the doors. Very tough to capture in pic but it gets attention in person. Just alot of "OMG" and "holy #### that is bad" comments. I just want to move on to some bigger and better projects and hope I don't sell it but the right amount of money makes me sign the title. So the amount is $20k. Below is a quick list but there is so much more just ask.

Engine:

393 stroker with TFS pistons, FMS crank, TFS track heat heads, Lunati hyd roller, block is a lightning that has Canton stud girdle. Victor jr intake 950 hp holley. Underdrive pulleys, 1 3/4 mac full length with 3" inch h-pipe and 3" flowmasters with dumps, Holley black pump all braided line. Canton pan

Trans:

Joels on Joy C4 reverse manual valve body, coan convertor 3800 stall, all braided line to cooler. Big alum pan.

Rearend:

31 spline Eaton, 4:10 gear, Strange axles, nine inch housing ends, welded tubes at carrier, Stud girdle cover, wilwood rear disk brakes.

Suspension & Brakes

Coilovers, 90/10 comp eng front struts, three way adj rears. TeamZ lower control arms. Chrome moly K-member, Flaming river rack. Manual brake kit from Skinny Kid, caster camber plates. Six point Morrison bar with driver swingout, frameties.

tealsweetpic.jpg

P1010048.jpg

teal07.jpg

P1010017.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.