1993 Cobra(Teal) up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1993SVT

May 25, 2010
1993 Mustang Cobra with 72K on the OD. I've added a few upgrades which are as follows: 13/4" Sway bar, Aluminum radiator and Black Magic electric fan, BBK Cold-Air Intake, Aftermarket Cobra valve covers, MSD 6AL, Powermaster 140amp alternator, BBK 15/8" Longtube headers, 21/2" Off-road H-pipe, 21/2" Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, 3" Gibson exhaust tips, Autometer Phantom Guages(oil & water) in center vent plate, Tremec 3550 with Steeda Triax shifter handle and new leather knob, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch and new throwout bearing, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Kenny Brown subframe connectors. Car is always garaged and sits for most of the year with the exception of starting it once a month to keep everything lubricated and maybe take it around the block a few times. Interior is in great shape with the exception of a tear in the vinyl along the side of the driver seat and some fraying in the cloth. Exterior has a few minor scratches, chips from driving and one ding from a car door on left quarter. I have certificate of authenticity and I also have title in hand. Asking $11K, negotiable. Cash only. >>No Trades<< Contact at [email protected]. Thanks.:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.