Fox 1993 GT Wheel fit question

I’ve decided that I wanna out chrome Bullitt wheels on my 93. Already have the 5 lug conversion and the car is lowered. I was told 1 1/2” and have decided on 17x9 front wheels with 245/45/17 tires and 17x10.5 rear wheels with 275/40/17 tires. Gonna flip the quad shocks around for clearance. My question is will the 17x9 up front have any clearance or rubbing issues? I have no issues with the 17x8 99 gt wheels that are on it now unless I do a hard right turn with the suspension flexing some.

• Sponsors (?)

Sn95 front spindles and ranger rear axles.

I have that setup with fr500s on my 93 coupe with 94 spindles coilovers up front and frpp c springs one coil removed in the rear. You'll enjoy some rub at full lock as well as inner wheel well rub. You'll have to either message the inner wheel wells some or run a spacer in the rear to clear. Check to make sure you don't have to roll the rear fenders or not. I didn't but I imagine if you go the spacer method you most likely would. Also check for contact with your rear e brake cables, I had to relocate mine in-ward a little bit and I had to adjust my 2.5" tail pipes a little to prevent rubbing.

I took a look last night at the rear and with the 17x8 wheels and the 245 tires I have a decent amount of room to stuff some more tire in there for a have to beat sheet metal, depending on bs and offset of the rims. I bro live the pinion already has limiters on it to stop full turn already or atleast I m think what those white discs were in there for.

I took a look last night at the rear and with the 17x8 wheels and the 245 tires I have a decent amount of room to stuff some more tire in there for a have to beat sheet metal, depending on bs and offset of the rims. I bro live the pinion already has limiters on it to stop full turn already or atleast I m think what those white discs were in there for.

No beating sheet metal up front.

Save the beating for the rear inner wheel wells after you remove the quad shocks install the wheels and lower the car you'll see what you'll have to beat in. Front wheels will rub the a arm if your rack doesn't have the limiters but since you mentioned the white disc you most likely have the limiters so give it a shot.