1994 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L

• Sponsors (?)

@mgerry1970 welcome to stangnet, I see you are already active in the 5.0 forums, see ya back over there.
@hrspwrjunkie : why do you think the sn95 or even the fox platform is anything close to 60's technology?
fundamentally they are night and day. The only similarity is the stick rear end and the fact they both have wheels and tires.

While you are right, you are still wrong but let's leave it at that mostly because every year (or nearly every year) things are changed/updated do to better metals and technology in general.
i see you have a vintage mustang, if it is stock then the differences in ride and drive compared to a stock fox is night and day.

That happens to be one of my favorite generation of Mustang — I love that it combines the stout 5.0 with the looks of an actual Mustang. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best of the old Muscle Cars since it's still fundamentally based on '60s technology.

I happen to love my '95 GT.

Is it a stick or auto?
I have a 95 Gt 5.0 I love it just having some small issues I can't seem to figure out.need help.