1994 Mustang GT Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

This car is in Bellevue, WA.

I am selling my 1994 Mustang GT project race car because I don't have the time for it any more. My loss is definitely your gain!

The body has ~100k on it, but has been repainted once about 4 - 5 years ago. It has been in my garage ever since then. Everything else on the car has zero miles on it.

It does not run because it has not been finished. It has a Ford Racing 302 with forged pistons and rods, and an Edelbrock RPM intake manifold (port and polished) and 1.6 rockers. I believe the compression ratio is 12:1. It has a single T68 turbo. QA1 tubular front k-member and coilover suspension, AJE control arms, an oversized front swaybar, and a Flamming River manual steering rack. Also has a Tremec TKO 600 transmission, eaton rear posi w/ 31 spline axles, and rear coilover suspension. 17X9 cobra replica wheels and 275/45/17 Kuhmo 712 with no miles on them (thats how long I haven't worked on this car). The interior is completely striped, and mounting points for a roll cage have been welded in. Also has a MegaSquirt ECU partially wired in.

I have a lot of the stock interior parts still and the old engine assembly (minus the block), old axles and posi.

If you buy it you can have the car and anything Mustang to the mustang that I have laying around my garage/house.

I am sure there are things I have forgotten to mention so please ask away!

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

I have over $22,000 invested in this car. I am looking for $10,000 OBO.

Thanks,
Cary

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.