EDELBROCK UPPER N LOWER WITH ELBOW
FORD BLUE 24 INJECTORSW MATCHING MASS AIR
MAGNAFLOW MAGNA PACKS----------SOLD----------
3IN MAGNAFLOW x PIPE
GT40 P HEADS
STOCK TRANNY
ALU. DRIVE SHAFT
AFTERMARKET HEAD LIGHTS DONT HAVE STOCK

DONT HAVE STOCK SEATS OR RIMS. WINDSHEILD NO GOOD AND DRIVER SIDE FRONT FENDER NO GOOD. WILL PART ALMOST WHATEVER YOU NEED NOT GIVING AWAY SO PLEASE NO LOWBALL OFFERS CAR IS IN NY 30MIN NORTH OF NYC ***WILL NOT SHIP PICK UP ONLY** HAVE PICS OF WHATEVER YOU NEED OR CAN TAKE THEM WITHOUT A PROBLEM

Attachments

• tony d car.jpg
    tony d car.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,992
  • Sponsors (?)

the car aint stolen everything 100% legit the car was a family memeber that passed away and cant find the title the pic from a few yrs back you can go to the police and have them run the vin. or whatever you like before you buy anything. no loan lean nothing just dont have a title like i said you can have the police run vin or whatever you want

the car aint stolen everything 100% legit the car was a family memeber that passed away and cant find the title the pic from a few yrs back you can go to the police and have them run the vin. or whatever you like before you buy anything. no loan lean nothing just dont have a title like i said you can have the police run vin or whatever you want

Its older that 10 years...I'n most states all you need is a bill of sale with the original owners name on it. I'm in RI and if you gave me the previous reg. and the vin # i could register it in RI after the mandatory out of state vehicle vin. check.

the car runs been sitting for a few yrs hasnt hasnt moved but i did start it up everynow and then and right before the t/b was sold we got a title for it 1st 4500obo can take the car whole will take 3700 if taken before tuedays b4 the snow comes

"the car aint stolen everything 100% legit the car was a family memeber that passed away"

"this si my car my friend was liisting it for me ... its not stolen no lean on the car heres the vin#1FALP42T3SF136183....i have a whole bunch of picture and can list everything on the car for you text me at 845-304-0636 or e mail [email protected]"

Wow so is this a friend or a relative??? And do they have stangnet in the afterlife?:shrug:

What people want in a seller is honesty....Thats kinda out the window at this point.

Not to be a Dick or anything but re-read whats been posted.
Chris

I'm just looking out for people with "0" posts pushing BS on a forum. I'm sure REAL members of this forum would do the same for me. Maybe you're angry because you've been proved to be a liar in your first thread ever on this site. :rolleyes:

Where is the "like" or "thank you" button?!?!

I agree with Vert. Maybe Stangnet needs to change the posting rules where you need to post "X" many times before you can post something forsale.

IMO ~ The original post seemed sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.