1995 Cobra R to be auctioned

With the help of some on this forum, I was able to detect and seize a 1995 Cobra R from a hack artist.

This guy bought a wrecked 1995 Cobra R from a salvage lot. He couldn't fix it, so he bought a 6 cylinder 1995 white 'stang and tried to bebuild the Cobra. He then advetized it on Ebay as a legit Cobra. One of the forum's members looked at it and knew something was wrong. He then contacted my police department. After investigation, I confiscated the car and parts.

After months of due process, the car and parts have been awarded to my police department and will now be auctioned. What I have is this:

1995 Ford Mustang body and chassis with some of the actual Cobra parts installed. I have the complete Koni suspension, although some it is was damaged in the wreck. I believe it is repairable. I have the 5.9 L on a stand along with the correct transmission. I have the correct wheels with the "R" logo in the center. All misc parts from the Cobra are here too.

I have titles to both cars. This car will be able to be completed or used for parts. The city is auctioning the car and parts as a whole lot. They have asked me to get a real value for the lot for bidding purposes.

I have plenty of pics of the thing, so email me with your requests. Also, give me an idea what this is worth. I will post a reply with an auction date for all of those interested. We are located 2 miles south of Cincinnati, OH in Northern KY.

Yes, this is real. Yes, I am the investigating officer. Email - [email protected] phone: 859-331-2191. Leave voice mail or get my secretary to get me the message.

Thanks everyone.

Officer Travis Brown
Fort Wright, KY

• Sponsors (?)