Expired 1995 Ford Mustang Gts In Nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995RRStangGTS

Dec 22, 2012
For sale is a 1995 Ford Mustang GTS V8 Manual Transmission with Magnaflow Catback, Bassani X-Pipe, Edelbrock Intake Manifold, Pulleys, K&L Air Filter and a 75 shot of Nitrous set-up that was only sprayed twice. Clutch was recently replaced at the 125,000 mile mark. The car now has 131,000 miles and is located in Brick, NJ. The car is in fair condition as the paint is wearing and it needs a new front passenger brake caliper so the car isn't drivable right now due to the brake issue. It could also use a standard tune-up as well.

Why I'm selling - I was a long time member on here since 2005 under a different alias having installed all of the modifications on the car myself with the help of forum members but had a hiatus after graduating college and starting a full time job. Due to moving from New Jersey to Massachusetts for work the Mustang was no longer practical due to the New England winters. Since that point it has been in Brick, NJ. I've owned the car since I was 16 so I held onto it with the intention of fixing it up to use as a weekend driver. However, I simply don't have the time for it and hate to see the car just sit there. The car is sold as is and has a lot of potential if someone has the time to bring it back to drivable condition with a few repairs. I'm looking to get $2000 or best offer. All offers will be considered.

Attachments

• Mustang 1.JPG
    Mustang 1.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Mustang 2.JPG
    Mustang 2.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 276
  • Mustang 3.JPG
    Mustang 3.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 274
  • Mustang 4.JPG
    Mustang 4.JPG