Electrical 1995 GT Convertible under hood connector (electrical) diagrams?

I am working on a 95 GT Convertible, and we have eliminated the original PCM, and are using a FiTech 650HP throttle body stand alone unit. The car has an all aluminum 351 stroker from Danbury Performance, and is basically a full tilt bozo track day car.
We only have about a dozen wires left to hook up, and I am having a great deal of difficulty identifying some of the underhood connectors, and if I can find out what components the connectors serve, I can finish this up, and get my friend's hotrod running!
Does anyone know of, or have this information?
I am sorry for the vagueness, and lack of specifics, but as I am an old school 'rodder, and have not done an upgrade like this in quite some time, I need some assistance from folks who do this kind of thing all the time, so I'm here to hit up the experts!!!
Thanks in advance, and I will answer all questions. (And I may even post up a bunch of pics for anyone interested, and will GLADLY share all I have learned on this upgrade!)

• Sponsors (?)

I’d say call Fitech, but they have the most piss poor customer service In the industry. We have a customer with one of their ls standalone systems and it’s a complete piece of :poo:. You call them, wait 2 hrs on hold, and then get a guy who doesn’t know a ground wire from his pecker.

Sorry for the rant.

It may be easiest if you can take pictures of anything you may be having issues identifying. You can find pictures and diagrams of most of the fox body connectors, and the sn95s have them in mostly the same places, save but a few.

I am working on a 95 GT Convertible, and we have eliminated the original PCM, and are using a FiTech 650HP throttle body stand alone unit. The car has an all aluminum 351 stroker from Danbury Performance, and is basically a full tilt bozo track day car.
We only have about a dozen wires left to hook up, and I am having a great deal of difficulty identifying some of the underhood connectors, and if I can find out what components the connectors serve, I can finish this up, and get my friend's hotrod running!
I am sorry for the vagueness, and lack of specifics, but as I am an old school 'rodder, and have not done an upgrade like this in quite some time, I need some assistance from folks who do this kind of thing all the time, so I'm here to hit up the experts!!!
Thanks in advance, and I will answer all questions. (And I may even post up a bunch of pics for anyone interested, and will GLADLY share all I have learned on this upgrade!)
I have added pics of the connectors and wires that I am trying to figure out. ANY and ALL input and suggestions are APPRECIATED!
The next post will have the rest of the pics.

20190722_152630 (1).jpg thumbnail3.jpg thumbnail4.jpg thumbnail5.jpg thumbnail6.jpg

Last edited:

I have added pics of the connectors and wires that I am trying to figure out. ANY and ALL input and suggestions are APPRECIATED!

thumbnail7.jpg thumbnail8.jpg thumbnail12.jpg

And here are the rest of the images I am asking about. The connector in the first thumbnail is one of the most elusive. I have looked everywhere that I know of, and cannot seem to find out what that sucker is, and what it comes from, and goes to. I am guessing it is part of the starting or charging circuits. I cannot seem to figure out or find what those particular wires actually do, and what they go to.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!!!

Last edited: