1995 Gt Fuel Line Upgrade

gtfiveo

Feb 19, 2017
I have a 1995 Mustang GT. The car has major mods including a built 351W with a Vortech V1 SI trim supercharger. I will be pushing 15 lbs. of boost and don't have an intercooler. I am seriously considering setting up for E85 and need more fuel. I have upgraded the fuel system as follows: Aeromotive Stealth 340 lph fuel pump, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, BBK fuel rails, Ford Motorsport 80 lb. injectors. I believe the fuel lines will be my limiting factor. What are my options? I have been unable to find a large diameter pre-bent fuel line kit. I'm willing to build something custom if anyone has had success and can give some recommendations. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Buy yourself a larger line and bend up your own...... or run braided lines with AN fittings (expensive). If you go the DIY route you will need a tubing bender and a flaring tool. You can buy bulk line from Summit or Jegs and use your old lines as a template...... If your not familiar with flaring and bending lines - youtube is your friend.

Reactions: 1 user
Your in for some bending fun. If it's a street car, you really should have steel lines under the car. Braided flexible lines near the gas tank, and in the engine bay are ok.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 users