Paint and Body 1995 looking for some NOS parts

tnguy1004

Nov 6, 2010
I have a 1995 v-6 laser red convertible. I am doing a concourse restoration and have been looking to no avail for some NOS parts. One being a left side laser red tail light. It is the one with the vertical lenses I found a right side one, in fact the person who I bought it from had 2 of them! I am also looking for an automatic shifter bezel, the one with the hole for the overdrive button. I have found most of the other items I was looking for but these two things are alluding me. Thank everyone in advance for helping me find these items or might know where i can find them. :)

• Sponsors (?)

I’ve never seen a 95 come with anything but horizontal tail lights. Shouldn’t you have those for a resto?

For that matter I’ve never seen someone do a concourse restoration on a sn95 either.

Reactions: 1 user
The 94 &95s has them. The 95 will be an antique next year. I also have a concourse 66. I’m just like cars that look like they just left the showroom floor
While I think it’s cool you’re doing a resto on a sn, the 94/95 most definitely didn’t get vertical tail lights. 96+ did.

Just for clarification.

94-95 taillights
IMG_3512.PNG

96-98 taillights
IMG_3513.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I must have skipped school the day they were teaching horizontal and vertical!! I need the the 94 -95 horizontal. Are the pair you have laser red new ones? I’d be very interested if they are. Thank you to everyone for your helping me learn what vertical and horizontal mean you guys are great!!!