Forced Induction 1995 Mustang Gt 5.0 125 Shot Of Nitrous?

ford_eagle13

Apr 18, 2012
Wondering if i need anything else with what i have? Its a 5 speed with 98k and has 3.73 gears, bbk cold air kit, underdrive pulleys, short throw, 70mm throttle body, flowmaster cat back, off road h-pipe, and timing increase.

HSW Wet kit comes with everything and a WOT switch
Extras:
-RPM activated switch
-Blow down tube
-Bottle warmer

Do i need anything else? Also what window switch works good?

• Sponsors (?)

Well its Harris Speed Works nitrous kits. Its just a standard wet kit but doesnt have that computer thing that zex has. And as i am aware you dont need to upgrade the pump in the 94-95 gt's becasue it comes stock with the 110 pump.

I looked it up. It looks like a basic wet nitrous system. Not sure who makes the solenoids for them. You definately don't need bigger injectors with a wet kit. Keep in mind you are going to have to pull some timing when you spray. Either you do it manually by turning the distributer, or you get an electronic box that does it. Your also going to want to put that nozzle into the intake just behind the throttle body. I'm not a big fan of wet kits on a stock style intake, but they do work. Make sure you are using standard copper plugs, not platinum ones. Gap them down a little bit. I'm guessing .035" for starts.

Make sure that bottle warmer is pressure activated, not temperature activated. I tried that NOS temperature activated one. It was not only pain in the butt to put back together every time you took the bottle out, it never kept the pressure where it needed to be.

Kurt