1995 mustang gt brake upgrade to cobra brakes

• Sponsors (?)

95 mustang GT coupe I plan on putting on a trickflow 11r head combo kit, new injectors and fuel rails, new intake, shorty headers, magnaflow x-pipe and cat back, upgrade the suspension, and upgrade the GT brakes to the cobra 13" front and 11.625 back brakes. I will use this as a weekend cruiser fun car. My plan is to get remanufactured 95 cobra calipers with brackets from Autozone with other parts needed to do the swap. I will also be changing my gears so I can put on a new caliper bracket on the back change too. Any thoughts on doing this change

Yep you need to swap to a 15/16 cobra master cylinder. Use maximum motorsports part number MMBAK-7 to make the swap easy. You can also use a 93 cobra master cylinder, it has a one inch bore and you dont need the line kit. Plug and play. You will need 94-95 cobra left and right brake hose and banjo bolts. The gt caliper banjo bolts and hoses will NOT work. This swap made a huge difference and I would recommend it to anyone. If you have any questions please let me know.

Kris