1995 Mustang GT convertible $10k 331 supercharged 6speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo97

Founding Member
Apr 20, 2001
Macon, GA
After sitting on the fence for so long I've decided I have to let my baby go.
it's 1995 mustang GT convertible with veritable ton of mods:

DSS Racing level 10 331 stroker motor - 9.35:1 compression with AFR185 aluminum heads with Comp cam. 7qt oil pan, trick flow track heat intake, BBK 75mm Throttle body with fox body conversion, 42lb/hr. injectors, C&L mass air meter, Vortech V-2SQ supercharger system, MSD-6AL ignition, BBK Long tube headers with Flowemaster American thunder exhaust. Tremec T-56 6 speed transmission with aluminum driveshaft, Eaton Posi-traction rear with superior 31 spline axles. 255lph fuel pump as well. also has a Fluidyne aluminum radiator.

UPR K-member, QA1 coilovers on the front with Lakewood traction-action bars in the rear and Bilstein shocks all around. MM caster/camber plates in the front. Upgraded cobra brakes in the front.

Interior has all autometer gauges, billet aluminum inserts on the dash and doors, Steeda tri-ax shifter and Corbeau racing seats. Kenwood stereo with Diamond audio front seperates and amplifier, with Memphis Audio rear speakers, and 10" sub with amp as well. Also has an Optima yellowtop battery relocated in the trunk. security system installed as well. Also has a black finish light bar and cobra black cloth top.

The exterior has been painted with HOK candy cobalt blue, and has American Racing 18x9 and 18x10 chrome wheels with 265/35-18 fronts and 285/35-18 rears. Aftermarket diamond headlights and clear turn signals.

The A/C has been disconnected from the compressor but the condenser and A/C are still there- just need to purchase lines and refill it to get it back running. The engine runs fine but probably will need a tune since I rarely drive it nowadays (got into motorcycle racing so that takes up my time) The car is not perfect- there's a few imperfections in the paint and it's not been driven too often.

The motor alone cost me 7k for the longblock, and the transmission 3k, the supercharger 2500. With everything I have in this car the cost of parts alone was over 20k! I'm willing to let it all go for 10k. It pains me to do it but I hate that it just sits in my garage. The car was taken to Higgins Ford performance for tuning and it put down a conservative 420HP at the wheels.

Not interested in any trades and the 10k is firm. Not interested in parting anything out. If you're serious you can reach me via my email at [email protected]. This car is located in Macon, GA and no joyrides/test rides. You know what it is I'm selling and you can look at my posts back to see what I did to build this car. It's just time to let it go.

I'll try to post a few more recent pics but here's some from a while back.

c0b7d247.jpg

75a70240.jpg

74c87b8c.jpg

e5de6116.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.