1995 V8 5L GT.

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhh, a kiwi joining the gang! Welcome to stangnet there mate!
thats about the extent of my NZ accent!
join the rest of us fox nut jobs in the 79-95 forums and post some pics of your stang, maybe one or two roos too!
BTW, what part of the island are you hang'n in?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi yah, thanks for the welcome. I did post a response yesterday but I can't find it? Oh well, that's cyberspace for you. I will try again. I am in the South Island of NZ where the scenery is the best (just saying) We don't have roos here that's our Aussie cousins :) thank god for that, they make a hua (kiwi for huge) of a mess when they jump out in front of you. Well time for this girl to get some sleep, have a good day.

YOUR A GIRL!
Ya, I knew you don't have roos over there :rolleyes: really, (it was a joke with a friend from there)
what model stang do you like?

Yes, I am a girl :) I will let you off on the Roo thing then lol. I had an 85 ex-police pursuit car I imported from the US back in the early nineties. That was a grunt machine for its day. I now have a Red 1995 5L GT in mint condition. I thought it was time to get another one. Just been for a hot summer drive with friends that have a 1968 Ford Cortina, it's a very cool little car.

Reactions: 1 user