Electrical 1995

I'm new to this forum but ive seen a lot of promising information discussed, which has already helped me with my 3.8 to 5.0 swap on my 95 mustang. So I have done the whole swap between the motor, transmission, rear and suspension. 5.0 Motor and T5 trans are originally out of a 1988 Mustang with 91k miles on it and which I was personally in the passenger seat of for its last drive before the motor and transmission were pulled. so after all the headache converting a carbureted engine to EFI and figuring out the harness situation I'm left with a few issues... First is I have two wires both white and pink that I cannot figure out one of them is down by the battery box and the other comes off of the injector harness on the driver side, after all the work I've done I do not want to just hook them together and burn something out and I've been having an issue pinpointing this question. Second is that my TPS plug does not match up with my Edelbrock throttle body so would it be okay to just locate diagrams for each and run them together on a different plug? any help is greatly appreciated and I have it so close to running or at least finding out if it's going to run

• Sponsors (?)