Expired 1996 Ford Mustang Gt Convertible For Parts Or Project Car

Not open for further replies.

Jul 25, 2017
Salvage Title Repairable Damaged Project Car - Car for sale $6,000. Will entertain questions regarding parts, but prefer to sell car as a whole.

Unique 1996 Supercharged Ford Mustang GT Black Convertible w/white leather interior professionally tuned 400 horsepower. Car was hit hard in the rear/front from accident on 10/12/2010. Main components are undamaged and in excellent working order.

I can send video of motor starting and running after accident. Car is currently sitting in my garage in Chantilly, VA.

• 2003 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L engine with only 3k miles

• Vortech supercharger (T-trim) and Max Flow Aftercooler

• New 90mm MAF, AFM) Air Intake Pipe, C&L Intake and 75m TB, Fluidyne 2 Row Radiator, 42lb Fuel Injectors, Walbro Intank 255lb and T-Rex Inline Fuel Pumps

• New T56 6 speed transmission “Viper spec”, aluminum driveshaft/ flywheel and clutch and Steeda 3pc Adj Clutch Kit and Steeda Tri-ax Short Throw w black ball

• New MSD DIS-4 Plus Ignition Module and tachs, Accel coil packs, Superchips module, and FR Spark Plug Wires

• New Eaton Posi Traction 8.8 with 3.73 Gears with Moser Axles - 31 Spline

• New Mustang Bullitt Front/Rear Calipers with Powerslot slotted Rotors Cobra 94-04 with Steel Braided brake Lines and Hawk Racing Pads

• New Steeda Sport Springs & X2 Ball joint Kit & Bump Steer Kit, rear Control Arms, Bilstein Shocks, Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates

• New Magnaflow Long Tube Headers, H-pipe with Cats and Cat-back dual exhaust

• New 17 inch Mustang Cobra SVT Wheel Rims with Pirelli P-Zero Nero Tires and SVT Center Caps

• Ford Mustang Convertible Seats, White Gauges Cluster, Autometer gauges (Boost and Fuel Pressure), Carpet/floor mats (Black), Convertible Top with back glass

• New Cobra Headlights/foglights with HO xenon

Questions and additional pictures provided upon request

My loss your gain if you want to part out or put in other car. Tree fell on roof and was a total lost, I do have the title. The car did run great until Aug 2011. I have $33,000 in receipts not including all labor and only has 20k miles since new. It has stock block 5.0 that car came with and stock transmission 5 speed but everything else not stock, the car was built to be a show car with balls, dyno @ 425/390 @8 lbs of boost. All bolts are chrome or stainless also powder coated.

Other car parts:
  • polished water hose fittings
  • Car cover (silver)
  • Sub woofer
  • Brakes (rotors and calipers)
  • High chair
  • Rear window with defrost for 96-98 Mustangs
  • 5 speed transmission – 110k miles but perfect for rebulid
1996 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 003.jpg
1996 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 010.jpg
1996 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 012.jpg
1996 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 016.JPG