1996 GT Brakes...

Hey

If anyone read my previous thread they know of the issue I had with a buddy and doing my rear brakes on my 96 gt..

I was wondering if I am unable to get the now broken bolt out of the caliper which holds the Emergency brake Spring in. If I buy new calipers does the spring come preinstalled? also if I go that route, will I have to re spool the emergency brake cable?

Also since My wife is completely bad at anything remotely mechanical and my buddy is obviously a moron, whats the best One man bleeder I can use? Something relatively cheap since I hope to not do this often..heh

• Sponsors (?)

ok, do I have to worry about the emergency brake cable? I never have removed the C-Clip on the line or anything, but Obviously if I am unable to get the bolt out I will have to replace the Caliper itself which I will have to remove the line from the little lever on the bottom of the emergency brake (which my buddy already did on the one side)

Basically I never use the emergency brake anyway, but I need it to work for the inspection..