1999 Limited VIN number

My limited was in an accident on 11/4/2019. The insurance company is trying to pay me based on GT prices. They say the VIN comes up GT.
I have researched the a 46 is a Cobra. My three limited all have 45 in the VIN. Does anybody have a normal 1999 GT that has 42 in the VIN right before the “x”.
Any help would be appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

The car's VIN doesn't show options, only the model it's based on, which for the Anniversary edition is a GT. The code numbers your referring to match up: 45 is a GT Vert, 42 is a GT Coupe (my 98 has this code), while 46 is a Cobra Vert (47 being a Cobra Coupe).

You might want a Marti report to document that the car is a limited edition, but it will take some time to get one

You may want to PM @VOORHEES who can tell you what production number yours is and how to authenticate it to the insurance co

In my opinion though, thee 35th limited edition doesn't really command a larger premium on top of an average GT.

Voorhees has retired from the 35th limited edition forum here, he may answer his email.

The car's VIN doesn't show options, only the model it's based on, which for the Anniversary edition is a GT. The code numbers your referring to match up: 45 is a GT Vert, 42 is a GT Coupe (my 98 has this code), while 46 is a Cobra Vert (47 being a Cobra Coupe).
Thanks for info. I was hoping 42 meant GT and 45 meant Limited. But yes all of mine are convertibles with 45 in the VIN.