1999 mustang gt bad ideling

drroman

May 20, 2020
Guyton Georgia
Hey so I'm new to stangnet and I've been having problem with my 1999 ford mustang gt. 1st my coolant/radiator light is on and don't know what's the cause of that 2nd when I turn on my car it idels around 1k but once I time on the Ac it drops to like 500 rpms or sometimes lower to where it might stall another problem I have is my a.c. works but it only comes out the defrost ventsit does blow from the normal vents no matter what setting I have it on please help I've been trying to find this problem for a week now thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey so I'm new to stangnet and I've been having problem with my 1999 ford mustang gt. 1st my coolant/radiator light is on and don't know what's the cause of that 2nd when I turn on my car it idels around 1k but once I time on the Ac it drops to like 500 rpms or sometimes lower to where it might stall another problem I have is my a.c. works but it only comes out the defrost ventsit does blow from the normal vents no matter what setting I have it on please help I've been trying to find this problem for a week now thanks!!

Theres plenty of posts and even a sticky on this forum about your idle issues. As for your ac only coming out the defroster, could be a vacume leak or a stuck blend door.